This individual will be responsible for performing a variety of building-related custodial and cleaning maintenance tasks.
- Sweep, mop, and scrub floors, stairs and other surfaces both manually and with machines.
- Clean and service restrooms.
- Maintain cleaning equipment.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning of the general seating areas for customers.
- Collect and dispose of trash and debris.
- Maintain and clean exterior entranceway; including snow removal from entranceways & application of ice melt to all appropriate surfaces.
- Initiate work orders for maintenance and repairs.
Additional Job Functions:
- Assists in other areas as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the C-Man Management Team.
- Other functions as deemed necessary by circumstance.
- The ability to safely operate equipment
- Requires frequent lifting/transporting items
- Involves repetitive motion. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, bend and reach to stock shelves.
- Must be able to lift/ carry packages up to thirty pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Valid driver’s license – occasional on-call may be required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning and custodial methods and procedures.
- Ability to work independently on given tasks.
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift/pull/move up to 100 pounds.
Evenings/nights/weekends and holidays are a must business is open 7 days a week.