As a front-line employee, the expectations are very high as all guests are interacting with you. As a cook, food quality and sanitation is our number one priority. Serving “REAL FOOD, REAL FAST” is our goal.
- Sets up and breaks down work stations
- Cooks and prepares food according to production guidelines and recipes
- Knowledge of food product, identification, and high level of food quality
- Must know methods of food preparation, cooking times, and portion sizes to ensure food is prepared in approved manner
- Responsible for using correct portions when cutting, preparing, and serving items
Safety and Sanitation:
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station
- Ensures food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate length of time and follows all food safety standards
- Completes daily temperature logs
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Adheres to weekly/monthly cleaning schedules as posted by management.
Additional Job Functions:
- Assists in other areas as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the C-Man Management Team.
- Other functions as deemed necessary by circumstance.
- The ability to safely operate all kitchen equipment
- Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam, and other at-risk conditions.
- Involves repetitive motion. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, bend and reach to stock shelves.
- Must be able to lift/ carry packages up to thirty pounds.
- Requires work with hot, sharps and potentially other dangerous equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent guest service
- The ability to read and follow recipes
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.